Ton of homework to do. :(


Tried to get my haircut, but must wait for tomorrow. 


Decided to dig into my "unheard of" playlist today. Full of Zutons, Wolfmother and licks from that drum CD I bought. 

P & I worked out an agreement, I'm allowed torrent if I stay below 500 MBs a month, or else there's €50 penalty. Seems fair 'cos all I'm gonna be downloading are musical soundtracks. 

Waiting for Liv to come. P's coming swimming with us too. I've become a lot better than the last time. Better endurance and much faster should make for interesting races! >:)

Made dinner for J, resisting the urge to do as threatened and add poison to it, I had washing-up liquid but I decided against it. 

Looking forward to Mid-Term, perfect excuse to spend 12 hours drumming. Think I should do a marathon?


Which brings me onto my next point, why is no-one commenting, I know of at least five people who follow this, and yet no body comments!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)