Sorry, didn't mean to leave this alone for so long. 



Watching Thunderball. First time I've watched a Bond flick in a few months. Might end up watching them all again. You know me?

Back from Sligo a while now. Good time, got two CDs and a book on Drumming too. Bought it with the money Breda gave me for showing her how to download podcasts. 


Now I said in my introductory post about telling you good people how I'm doing on the drums. I realize now I've been letting you down. 


Being away from home (and therefore, the drums) I haven't played since Wednesday, but with my new drum book, I can now do the beat I've been playing in my head for ages. The one from Valerie by Amy Winehouse. 

Got back into drumming to music again too, (as opposed to just rhythms). Had forgotten how fun it was. Especially with the noise cancelling earphones. Ya'see, with the snare drum, they rattle for a few seconds after you hit the drum, and this can be awfully offputting when trying to maintain a beat. But with the 'phones, those rattles are eliminated by the noise cancelling part. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)