I was told by Olivia that I should make one of those cooking videos on making stuff, to show the masses how to make them. She told me my macbook would be fine for recording it. Where'd I upload it? Youtube don't allow vids over 10 minutes (which I'd imagine would be too short to make one pancake start to finish). Any other video hosting sites out there that would be easy to use and easy to but on here? Anything I should know about cooking and cameras?



In other news...

1) Young Scientist proposal is going great. Am also 3/4 finished the page proposal I need to send off to the folks at the RDS. It'll get finished tonight and I'll post it here when I get it done. It's currently 3 pages long and needs a haircut.

2) Really looking forward to the Irish Web Awards on the 11th. :D

3) You gotta love the creativity of some...

1 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    10 minutes would be plenty for a pancake with editing. The guys at ifoods.tv can do a spaghetti meatballs instruction video in ten minutes!

    Also, vimeo is a good site for video.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)