Could I honestly call it anything else?




So, since I'm pressed-for-time in the weekday mornings, I only have cereal, and so I like having something big and extravagant -and, inevitably- unhealthy. I usually end up having either pancakes or a fry up. Since I hadn't had pancakes for quite a long time, I decided to make some.




1. The mixture. Notice the liquid consistency. No lumps






2. Putting the mixture on a pan on the aga.










3. A blurry shot of the pancakes on the pan



4. A clearer shot of the 'cake on the pan






5. The finished product with raspberries and icing sugar






6. Of course, we do specials for those who want them, and Jay wanted one with peanut butter. Ask and you shall receive...

1 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    This reminds me of when I wrote an article years ago how to cook epic spaghetti bolognese years ago. Nostalgia...

    Great stuff, keep it up!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)