John McCain parody video

______

For a day that is meant to be my doss day in terms of which way the subjects fell, I'm a wee bit too tired for my liking. Had CSPE. I don't care what people say. A mobile phone is a necessity. If I'm stuck on a desert island, I'd love a mobile phone, thanks.

As evidenced in this New Yorker cartoon.



( for the visually impaired among us, text reads "SWM , 40s seeks SWF to share companionship. Must have rescue helicopter and bottled water - only serious apply")

I mean, think of all the time/desperation/stick movements he'd save if he had a mobile/satellite phone.


The context of that CSPE discussion, btw, was we were discussing how so many people say "I need a new xBox" while they didn't actually (I felt like arguing, claiming that if someone was alone with a dying man and needed to preform open heart surgery, he could play that surgeon game to get experience)

So we were asked to make a list of five things we were grateful of. Someone mentioned their mobile phone, for a number of reasons. They provide the ability to contact people in emergencies. I found that OK, but others didn't. They all thought that mobiles were "stupid" inventions. I'd accept this if I didn't know they all had their phones in their pocket and texted people during lunch.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)