Yep, quite liking this skin. I like it a lot. 


Got a haircut on Thursday for the big bash. Every time I walk by a mirror (or other reflective surface for that matter) I look at myself and each time it's a different opinion. I think it's OK, borderline on too short. But then again, I have a week until I go back to school, should be OK by then. 

Kudos to everyone who complimented me on my last blog post; namely Liv and Pa ;) 

Going to go chess soon. I think that it's the Munsters, because last one was all Limerick schools, and we won that one. So we should be through to the next round; which would be Munster. 

Pa had us all listening to rap on the way home yesterday. *roll* Honestly Pa, America's changed you man. You used to be cool. 

Tried to watch Shaun of the Dead the other day. Failed. It's so much worse than Hot Fuzz. It's just (curse) *action scene* {lame attempt at humor} (curse) (curse). Which is basically the same format they used in HF, but for some reason it just worked there, and not in SotD. 

So Ladies and Mentlemen, a sequel that beats the original. 


0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)