My results of my first test of secondary school came back today. A lovely little 92% :)

_
First day in the ICT club, where we messed around with an online comic strip creator. The resulting comic is what my teacher called "unusually macabre for a first year". Hm....



If I were to do it again, I'd slot in another frame and have the guy fall in with the "SPLASH" on it's own.


I've fallen into secondary school quicker than, I believe, anyone expected. The routine of getting up at 7am and going to school, moving between classes etc. is much easier to do than I expected. I mean, I thought it'd take me months of forgetting books and being late for class before I settled in. I also underestimated Mum's theory of having friends. Jay or Pa knew no-one going into first year, and I knew a good 20 people from primary, and have made another 10 friends from other schools. It helps. A lot.

So friendly in fact that, if you believe the rumors, I'm going out with about 5 different girls. All of them good looking. I guess rumors can be good, sometimes. Eh? :)



EDIT: It would be unseemly for a blog of this nature to have a full post solely (no pun intended) on shoes, so I'll just slot it in here. When many people in school are talking to each other on how many shoes they own, I always take pleasure in butting in and explaining that I only have two pairs of shoes. Both size 11 converse, both black. You should see their faces!

4 comments

  1. Damien Mulley  

    You must go to a posh school if a teacher uses the word "macabre"!

  2. Tommy  

    Nah mate, I'd say he doubles as the drama/english teacher

  3. Anonymous  

    @tommy: That's Castletroy College, right? Heard it's a good school.

    Old hand, eh? Yes and I believe the rumours too!

  4. Anonymous  

    @alexia. hehe, one does one's best for the ladeez :P



    Yup, good old CC, it's a great school. You almost feel sorry for them. I mean, they thought they'd got the worst of the Collisons.... *mischievous smile*

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)