Before I continue, I'd like to point out that with Friday's post, I passed J's estimate that this blog "will go for three posts and then you'll get bored of blogging"


Just sitting with Pa and Liv in the kitchen, just after making pancakes and earning the title of "official cook for Auctomatic" (which, I hasten to add, P gave away with suspicious indifference) 

P and Liv are watching House, it's quite funny. Looking over their shoulder every couple of minutes. House just took out a 25 foot tape worm, looked at it disdainfully and announced sadly "Damn it, the world record is 60". Now, I don't wanna be a doctor, but that guy is seriously cool!

Me and Liv had a fun time this morning making pancakes, (we made another couple for P) and Crackers got her "weekly bout of attention" (the cheek!) as me and Liv talked about stuff, everything really, from what we thought was our best holidays, to fantasizing about who'd get on best with Liv from my class. 

P also made me a bureaucrat on Bondpedia, now every time I want to make a user an admin, I don't have to go groveling to P, and (even better), the user will get promoted within the week. 

No real plans for the day. Moma will be back sometime in the afternoon, wait, whoa, just looked at the clock, it's 1:30!! There was I planning a huge party and...I wrote that when I meant to think that didn't I? Bugger. 



J is seriously pissed that he didn't get to drive an Audi TT, he had to settle to kicking the tires of some Land Rover. The shame. 

Between me, Liv, and Liv's phone, I also found out that if P spent all his money, he could afford 33,333 drum lessons, or, a drum lesson a day for the next 91 years. Then by that time, I'd be such a world class drummer, and could pay Patrick back, (plus a little extra for believing in me) 




0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)